Tuesday 22 April 2014

QUEBEC CITY!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I got back from a place I've never been to before, is Quebec City. I had the funest time. So when my dad, brother and I went to the indoor AMUSEMENT PARK!!! My brother and I went on the only rollercoaster and highest, so when we strapped up we went up the hill (You know the starting hill) we went shutting down then we saw a tunnel with lights then we turn 90 digress, then the rail shot us back out of the tunnel and bam, we're at the roof of the whole amusement park I was scared then when the rollercoaster stopped I said "phuf" then it started again so I started to swear a lot saying "Holy SHI*" over and over when the rollercoaster stopped again I was terrified and couldn't feel my own legs. So after my dad, brother, and I went to the arcade to play some games so I just played Guitar Her, until we went to the food court and ate KFC/PFK in French. Then when I met my mom and little sister at the aquarium, then I saw my sister with a stuffed seal/ un phoque
 in French. So when we got back from the amusement park and aquarium, I sat down on my bed, playing Guitar Hero on my iPod 5.


Milo ferri pratt signing out     beep

No comments:

Post a Comment